What now?

Food, drink and books. One often inspires the other. Together they are magic .



Monday, September 3, 2012

9/1- Whale Watch

So, I must admit that I skipped my Saturday group run to go on a Whale Watch.  I had no choice!  Kimberly and I had bought a Groupon for a Whale watch in the San Juan Islands.  They stop the trips on Oct. 1 so we only had a few weeks left to use it.  AND they only offer this particular trip on Saturday mornings.  The whale watch was totally fun and worth the money.  We had to drive about 1.5 hours north to Anacortes at the crack of dawn for the trip.  We saw several whales, seals, sea lions and bald Eagles. 
I'm making up for the missed run by committing to 3 long runs before next Saturday (long means 3 miles or more;) 
One of several whales we saw. 
Deception Pass Bridge

The sun came out and the water looked like diamonds

Sea Lions sunning themselves

me on Deception Pass bridge
Enjoy the nature photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment