What now?

Food, drink and books. One often inspires the other. Together they are magic .



Sunday, February 2, 2020

Social media and Books!

Lot's of cool stuff happening in the world of Social Media.
I follow about 50 different book Instagram pages.  Some have blogs attached and some don't.
But 2 of them are doing a theme of #fedbybooks .   Share a food memoir, post about a cookbook, share food you've made inspired by a novel or any variation you can think of with books and food.  That is right up my alley!  Of course there are giveaways but I'm just excited to see what folks post.
The 2 instagramers are  @thebookishcookier  and @because.my.mother.read   Both great instagramers . 
the @ardentbiblio is featuring a different country each month and challenging folks to read books translated from that country.  January was Japan and February is France.  I didn't participate in January but looking to pick up something for February.
And finally, I have my Very Hungry Reader Instagram account.  called @Veryhungryreader   .  I'm committed to posting more now that I've gone public with friends and family that this exist so stay tuned!     Woohoo!  8 followers and I only know one of them :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment