What now?

Food, drink and books. One often inspires the other. Together they are magic .



Saturday, February 2, 2013

2013

WOW!  how did 3 months go by.  I have been terrible at updating the blog and am going to shoot to get on a regular schedule again.
I finished my run after Thanksgiving.  It went really well.  Didn't break any records but I finished.  Now I've signed up to do another half marathon with some friends from work.  It's not till June so I'm taking a bit of a break.  But not too long.  I need to start training again by end of February.
Couple of New Years resolutions ;
  • Go back to Yoga!
  • Try a new recipe every week
  • pay down the credit cards
  • update the blogs - burger and this one- regularly.
That's not too bad.  All completely within reach.
I should probably add- don't eat so many pastries.  I have a new project at work with La Boulange.  I'm eating a ton of pastries.  At this rate I will need to increase the yoga and exercise or buy new pants.  Have to start limiting the goodies when I'm in the market. 
Love the project.  It is all the things I enjoy- food, Paris, craziness!  It's going to be a great year.

Finished the half marathon!

Pastries!

STOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment