What now?

Food, drink and books. One often inspires the other. Together they are magic .



Friday, August 24, 2012

7 miles

On Saturday August 18th we did our longest run yet.  7 Miles!   It was a weird practice for me because I had been gone the 2 previous weeks and didn't get a lot of practice it.  Plus it had been in the mid 90's for 2 days which is super unusual for Seattle.  The training group decided to make a 7am optional start time.  I choose to show up at the usual 8am.  But my walking/running mates choose the 7am.  So, I arrived at Kirkland and took off on my own.  It actually wasn't bad doing it on my own.  It gave me a lot of time to think.  But the time goes faster when you have others to talk to so I missed my group.
But, I was proud of myself for finishing the course.  That is over half way to the Half Marathon.  Not long now! 
A rabbit on the path

Kirkland public art

More Art

The run

No comments:

Post a Comment