What now?

Food, drink and books. One often inspires the other. Together they are magic .



Sunday, June 22, 2014

New Beginnings

I've had this blog for a while now but haven't posted for a year. I started this as a way to track my journey as I trained for a half marathon. Then it morphed into books and food and travel. Now it is landing at books and food. It seems I always come back to those things. It's not like I don't have other blogs. I have my hamburger blog that I started about 5 years ago with my nephew. We were in search of the best burger in CA. It became just my blog in search of the best burger anywhere. Mainly west coast but also wherever I happened to travel. There is also the book blog that goes with our monthly book group- Beehive. The book group also started bout 5 years ago and still meets monthly to discuss books. I love my book group. It forces me to read things I might not normally read and lets me see some of my favorite people in this world. The links for both blogs are listed to the right with my favorite blogs. I'm going to try to again. This time focusing on what I am reading and food that it inspires me to cook. Joining together 2 of my favorite things in life. Let's see if I can make it work this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment